What can massage therapy do for you?
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue
$60- 60 minutes
$90- 90 minutes
Massage Therapy prices:
At True Balance office: $60 for a 1 hour session
$90 for a 90 minute session.
On site massage: $75 for a 1 hour session
$100 for a 90 minute session.
Specials: On private yoga sessions or massage therapy
Student Discount!!! 50%-75% discount for college students with a valid student ID. The percentage of discount varies on financial restraint of the student.