1. From Side Angle with the right leg leading, take the left arm behind your back, squat low on the right leg, take the right arm under the leading thigh, and reach the leading hand around to take hold of the rear hand to form a “binding up” move.
2. Step the left foot forward next to the right foot.
3. Drop your full weight onto the left foot, engage the core, begin to lift the torso up towards the ceiling, while lifting the right foot off of the ground
4. Keep the spine long, open the chest, and begin to extend the right leg
5. Stay here for 3-5 breaths and slowly release back down into a Side Angle